Thursday, August 20, 2009

Are You " Deaf-Blind and Mute"? Then Stop Bitching?

I am a whiner, complainer and grumbler. I whine, complain and grumble way too much.

I want more _____ . I want a bigger _______ . I want a smaller _______ . I want my friends to_________ .

I've got so many things to be thankful for . Instead I complain, whine and complain.

"Do everything without complaining....."----Philippians 2:14

Did you notice the word "everything"? The Word of God says that we should do everything without complaining.

Helen Keller was deaf-blind and mute. She could have spent tons of time complaining. Check out her quote below:

"Everything has its wonders, even darkness and silence, and I learn, whatever state I may be in, therein to be content." ---Helen Keller

I am going to ask myself the following question: "Mike, are you deaf-blind and mute? Then stop Bitching!"

Check out this extremely rare video of Helen Keller and her teacher Anne Sullivan. Listen to the last thing that Helen says in the clip. It will knock you out.

No comments:

Post a Comment